• 태국
  • 베트남
  • 러시아
  • 한국

So I lost my phone yesterday and in the case was also my debit card

Page Info.

Date23-08-29 09:53  (121.♡.94.38)

Text

So I lost my phone yesterday and in the case was also my debit card, t-money card and Swedish driver license. I got in a taxi in Itaewon around 5:30 AM, showed the driver the address on my phone (he hold it) and he asked for a 50,000 which was way too much (must've been a black taxi?). When I left I discovered after a few steps that my phone wasn't with me. Turned around and managed to stop him but he kept saying there was no phone, no phone. The new passengers he had picked up also said there was no phone and eventually he drove off.
I went to the police station and filled a report for a lost item. It still hasn't turned up and they say they can't check CCTV because there's no crime. It's on a sim-card I bought at the airport to mainly use unlimited data. My Korean friend called the company today and got the number - but no signals when he calls it. Makes sense that it is dead because it was on low battery when it disappeared. He will try to keep calling in case someone charges it.
Do I have any good options besides just hoping it turns up? A lost and found we could call or something? Unfortunately I can't identify the taxi and didn't take the license plate, it was pretty chaotic when it happened.
Company Policy Terms of Use Customer Service Partnership&Advertising Inquiries Cooperative Companies Deposit Inquire Direct payment Intranet
상호: (주) 코리안서비스 대표자: 송이진 사업자등록번호: 463-87-02520 통신판매 번호: 제 2023-서울마포-1516호
전화: 010-3011-7765 주소: 03995 서울특별시 마포구 양화로 157 (동교동) 파라다이스텔
Copyright © 2022 korean service. All Rights Reserved.
At the top