• 태국
  • 베트남
  • 러시아
  • 한국

Gina Kokosky, 24 years old, teacher

Page Info.

Date23-02-01 15:47  (121.♡.116.184)

Text

I am from the United States. I was a journalist and photographer there. But in Korea I work as a teacher. I have lived in Korea for three months.

I moved abroad because I love to travel and explore other countries and cultures. My first impression of Korea is that it is a very traditional society. It is very interesting.

About difficulties

The language barrier was frustrating. It was also hard to navigate things like getting a phone plan and opening a bank account.

Gina.jpg

About people

I noticed that people's behavior is a lot less direct in Korea. They will hardly tell you what they feel or mean. Koreans have a heavy work culture with long hours and overwork. They are also the heavy consumerist and celebrity-obsessed as Americans.

Koreans are very friendly and welcoming for the most part. They have a lot of pressure to work hard, get good grades, and get a job that with a good status. Koreans do not like to stand out. The culture has many traditional roots compared to the American way of life.

About infrastructure

The infrastructure here is a lot better compared to America. The public transport is really clean, efficient, and affordable. Besides, I can tell the same about road construction and health care too.

Company Policy Terms of Use Customer Service Partnership&Advertising Inquiries Cooperative Companies Deposit Inquire Direct payment Intranet
상호: (주) 코리안서비스 대표자: 송이진 사업자등록번호: 463-87-02520 통신판매 번호: 제 2023-서울마포-1516호
전화: 010-3011-7765 주소: 03995 서울특별시 마포구 양화로 157 (동교동) 파라다이스텔
Copyright © 2022 korean service. All Rights Reserved.
At the top